Thursday, October 23, 2014

A break from the world...

Ohh how wonderful life is....
And then there is that one moment when everything seems to pile up on you and all you want to do is kick and scream and send everyone to hell...
Everything seems so peaceful for just one moment and then the next moment everything seems to be so out of control and you just feel like you can't deal anymore, all you want is to escape and be left alone and there is no where you can go to hide or escape, all you can do is try to keep it together... But that is so fucking hard!!!!
And no, it isn't that things are not going your way, nothing like that... It is that there is a never ending list of things that need to get done and then you get the list done and you think: ohh I think I am going to be able to rest easy after this and not have to worry about it, and then BOOM!!!! it turns out that you were not really done for a little while with that and now you have to sort of start all over...
And while starting all over might be in your best interest overall, it does not help that there are a hundred other things that you have to take care of and for one moment you thought: hey! this one important thing that is taking all of my time right now is going to be able to be set aside for a little bit and I will be able to go ahead and focus on the other 100 things I need to focus... But it was not like that, and that is the stressful part. That is the part that makes you want to scream and say PLEASE I JUST NEED A BREAK!!!!
It then works out that as soon as you say that, something else gets added for you to deal with, because hell!!! Sometimes the universe, as fair as it usually is, just likes to laugh on your behalf and say hey! let me add this to your list!!!
It's exhausting, it is extremely exhausting... So I guess that instead of saying I need a break when I am on the verge of losing it, I should just ask for more things, then maybe the universe will take some off my back and help me out a little... Maybe that is how this works? I mean seriously... Lucky are those who have just work to worry about, when you add all these other little things that you have to do because they are important, it gets annoying, it gets stressful, and then to top it all off you have to add that you gotta deal with people. Not just on your regular job but you also have to deal with family and friends.
Ohh my dear universe, I know you think all these things are things that could be handled, but let me tell you something... Some of us need you to send them just one at the time sometimes, not always but sometimes...



No comments:

Post a Comment