Saturday, December 28, 2013

You

The thought of losing you scares me, it scares the shit out of me to think that maybe one day you may walk away from my life.
I couldn't begin to tell you or describe to you how important you are to me, how much I miss you when you are not around, how much I want to be with you and share with you every joy, every smile. 
I don't think you could ever understand how much of a change you've made in my life, you've made my life messier and better all at the same time, there is no one else in this world that has the power to make me so mad that all I want to do is slap them silly and then at the same time I can't help it but to end up smiling and wanting to kiss you and tell you how no one else in the world irritates me as much as you do but I wouldn't wanted any other way because the reason you irritate me is because I love you so damn much and you know me so damn well. 
You know my soul, you don't let me hide, you make me stand out and be myself and you force me to feel, I was numb until I became close to you.
Somehow you have won my heart, somehow you are able to push through the walls, and come in to that place that no one else knows because no one else has had the stubborness and the patience and mostly the stubborness to keep on pushing, and I know that you don't even know that you are doing it, I know you get tired of it, I know that it irritates you and when it does it scares me that you will once again walk away like everyone else has.
Maybe it is that you think I am not good enough or maybe you think you are not good enough but to me you are worth it all, everything in this world, everything I can give, because there is no one else on this world with whom I feel the way I feel when I'm with you.  I am safe when I'm with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment