Thursday, December 19, 2013

The idea of you with me, the idea of us and what we can achieve together is what makes me keep getting up in the morning, just the idea of all of it, even though I know that it will never be true, that our time passed, I still have that little light of faith and hope that maybe one day you will realize how much love I have for you and you will come sweeping me off, holding me tight and kissing me the way only you know how, letting me know that I am the only one for you.  That thought just made me smile once again.  I can't look at you in the eyes anymore, every time I do all I want to do is kiss you and hold you, I want to tell you how much I love you, how much my life has changed because of you, I want to tell you that I would not have wanted my life to be any different than it is at that moment in time.  I want to tell you that every moment I have been with you has been the best moments of my life.  They say that love is surrender and I think I have now surrendered, surrendered to the idea that I will be whoever you want me to be in your life, for the first time I have released all control, because I can't control how you feel about me, I can't control what you think we can be, I can't control your fears, all I can do is be here for whenever you need me, I will never stop being here, no matter what you do, I will always be here. You hold the key to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment