Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I wish I could tell you how much I love you, I wish I could lose the fear of losing you, it's not like that fear should be there because one cannot lose something they never had, I wish you would let me show you how much you mean to me, how much I crave you every day, how much I want to be around you.
I wish I could just let you know how much you mean to me, I wish you knew that there is no one else that means as much as you mean to me, I wish you knew that I will never leave, that I will always be here and I won't let go.
Maybe our chance has long passed, maybe you and I were not meant to be more than just really good friends, maybe I need to move on, maybe you will never see what you have in front of you, maybe it was because I did not see what I had in front of me until I lost you, I wish you knew how much I would cherish you, I wish you knew that all I ever want to do is put a smile on your face, that all I want is for you to be happy, that my love for you is unconditional and that while it hurts to not have you the way I want you, I will still be there for you, that no matter what happens in this lifetime, my door will always be open.
I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me, because maybe if you knew then you would come to me, but then I think I can't do that, I don't want to force you to come to me, I want you to come to me because you want to, because you desire, because it will make you happy, because if it does not make you happy then there is no point, if it is forced unto you, then there is no point, if I could only lose the fear I have of losing you, of speaking up, of letting you know that I was not ready for you when I met you, but now I am, that somehow you've won my heart without realizing it, and how it took me by surprise.
I care so much about you, I wish you would know, I wish I could tell you, I wish we could live a love story like no other, maybe I will always just be the girl that is there waiting for you to realize what there is in front of you, or maybe just waiting for you to say that which I know you hold back, out of fear, but I don't know fear of what, I wish you would tell me, I wish you could trust me enough to go for it, to show me you, the you I know exists, I love you more than words can say, I love you so much that sometimes it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment